Monday, September 5, 2011

I Ain't Sayin' She's A Golddigger

Yes yes! More mesh goodness! I know, I said the blog wouldn't be all mesh all the time, but oh you guys. I just can't seem to help myself!! Check out this sexy number from Ten Fifteen!

Style - I Ain't Sayin She's A Golddigger


The Natalia dress is a super sexy dress that is so very perfect if you love going to parties and clubs.  With a deep plunging neckline and a low cut back, you get the advantage of showing off lots of skin without giving everything away.

And I had to pair this up with the new mesh Tall Leather Thigh Boots from SLink because...well, look at them. LOVE.

Go shopping!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Vanessa in Latte by Truth 
Dress: Natalia in Gold by Ten Fifteen
Boots: Tall Leather Thigh Boots in Tan by SLink
Poses by aDORKable Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment