Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Collabor88 Again!

Tomorrow is September 8th, and you know what that means! A new edition of Collabor88!! The theme this month is Neons & Neutrals, and one of my favorite stores, Ingenue, put it together beautifully!

Style - Collabor88 Again!!


The Sedgwick dress is a mod little number that would do Ms. Edie Sedgwick proud. There are also tights that match the dress, but my legs started to look weird to me. I love the colors, though, so I know they'll get used for another outfit! Also to match, the cute cute Bridget flats! I love flat shoes in any life, and I wish I could yank these from my computer and put them on my own feet!

Collabor88 starts tomorrow, and you guys are going to LOVE it!!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Pure 1 by Curio
Hair: Charmed in Blonde 02 by Elikatira
Dress: Sedgwick in Cyan by Ingenue [Collabor88!]
Shoes: Bridget Flats in Cyan by Ingenue [Collabor88]
Earrings: Iroha by Mandala
Pose by aDORKable Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment