Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Dreams

Happy June 1st, readers! I've been happily terraforming and getting my land ready for summer, but of course one MUST still be fashionable while making sand dunes and islands, am I right?

Style - Summer Dreams


G Field, which we all know is probably in my top 5 favorite stores list, came out with these totally adorable Puff Sleeve Tops recently and this is definitely a summer staple for me this year! Tiny, but still modest, with sweet lace detailing [there is also a top without the lace included], small puffed sleeves, and a great criss-cross [jump! jump!] back. You need it, you want it, you must have it.

I paired it up with the awesome new I "less than 3" My Jeans from Acid & Mala and the Fae Wedges in Pink & White Plaid [which looks more lavender to me] that were a very generous group gift from Pixel Mode. I can't do the actual less than 3 without my blog thinking I'm doing HTML! Oh, and the jeans are unisex, by the way, and come in both low rise and regular rise.

You pretty much want all of this stuff. You really do. :)

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Mylie in Swedish by Truth
Top: Puff Sleeve Top in Purple Flower by G Field
Jeans: I "Less Than 3" My Jeans in Dark Blue by Acid & Mala
Shoes: Fae Wedges in Pink & White Plaid by Pixel Mode [Group gift]
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment