Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hit The Resort

My friend Rylan has been vacationing at a resort this past week [so jealous!] and when I tried on this new dress by Acid & Mala, I could just see myself on a lovely tropical resort in it!

Style - Hit The Resort


The Wild & Chic dress is pretty awesome, especially if you enjoy animal print. I just love the ruffled collar and the gold belt! Plus it made me feel totally tall and lean. I know, that's easy to fix in SL by changing your shape, but go with me here. :-p This dress is just $75L this weekend for the Taste Of SL, so you will want to hurry on over and grab it quick!

I'm going on the hunt for a cabana boy and a drink with an umbrella in it!

In this post:

Skin: May in Blackbird 1 by Curio
Hair/Hat: Joss in Blond/Super Summer by Kletva [The Dressing Room Blue currently]
Dress: Wild & Chic Long Dress by Acid & Mala [TOSL June 11-12]
Shoes: Lulu Stilettos in Cream by SLink
Accessories:
* Waves & Sun Bangles by Dark Mouse
* Cowry Shell Necklace by Eolande's [Free gift, store is closing soon]
* Bella Peepers by Miel
Pose by aDORKable Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment