Monday, May 16, 2011

Lapointe & Bastchild - Dita Candy

Last year I took 2 weeks off while working on the Shoe Fair blog, but I figure if other people are cross-posting, then I will too! :) I'm sorry if you see this twice.


Shoe Fair - Lapointe & Bastchild, Dita Candy


Bootgasm. That’s a word I’ve heard a lot before, but it really takes a special boot to really make me say it. The Dita Candy boots from Lapointe & Bastchild speak to everything dramatic, elegant, and fierce that is in me, and yes, it’s totally a bootgasm situation!

The sleek leather bootie is topped by a buckled pinstripe cuff, and the stripes are able to be changed to 10 different colors via HUD. [11 if you count the default black, which is what I am wearing in the photo.] The boots have a lovely menu system for fitting, as well, and you can really get the perfect fit for you.

Can you see why I said bootgasm? Trust me, if these aren’t on your feet soon, you are going to be incredibly sorry!

Lapointe & Bastchild are found on the Osmium sim. Go! Go now!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 2 by Curio
Hair: Eden in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Absolutely Dress in Raven by Jane
Shoes: Dita Candy by Lapointe & Bastchild [Shoe Fair 2011]
Jewelry: Parade Pearls by MOOD
Glasses: Cateye by GOS
Pose by Olive Juice


1 comment: