Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Completely Open

Oh G Field. Why do I love your beautiful shoes so much? I just can't seem to help it. Is it because they are extremely great quality? Is it because they are so affordable? And did you SEE the new ones at the Shoe Fair? No? Let me show you...

Style - Completely Open


The Open Boots "Vilda" are just so gorgeous. A great pump with a slouchy little cuff, it also has a feather decoration that is removable. And get this - The fatpack of 10 colors is only $1000L! Some shoes cost way more than that for just one pair!

No, G Field. I don't know why I love you so. I just know I hope you never never change.

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 2 by Curio
Hair: Janelle in Swedish by Truth
Dress: The Morning After in Slate by Tiny Bird [Only available on Marketplace]
Shoes: Open Boots "Vilda" in Duck Blue by G Field
House: Darling by Funky Junk
Bed: Amelie by LISP Bazaar
Man Prop That You Can't Have: Aldwyn Zanzibar [Hi baby!]
Pose by !Bang


No comments:

Post a Comment