Saturday, February 5, 2011

She's A Doll

I'm a huge fan of the ballet. Just adore it! Coppélia is a nice ballet about a life sized doll. When I put on the new Coppelia gown from Evie's Closet - well, I felt just like a doll come to life!

Style - She's a Doll - cape


This photo shows the lovely Coppelia Cape that goes with the gown. It reminds me of fairy tale girls who wear a cape to run through the forest to either get away from something, or to run to save someone. Honestly, I wish capes would come back into mainstream fashion because I think there's something just so elegant about them.

But the rest of the dress...it's a marvel.

Style - She's a Doll - full length


It's dramatic and flowy and just oh so gorgeous. The back is low cut and has corset ribbons across your bare back. I'm wearing Coppelia in Sea Note, a luscious and rich blue, and it also comes in 5 other wonderful colors. You NEED this gown. It's so amazing, I didn't even need jewelry with it.

I'm going to go pretend to be in a fairy tale. You should get yourself to Evie's Closet to buy this gown today!! Right now! Go!

In this post:

Skin: Vilda 04 by LAQ
Hairs:
* Photo 1 - Amelie in Mirage by Truth
* Photo 2 - Kelsey in Mirage by Truth
Gown: Coppelia in Sea Note by Evie's Closet
Makeup:
* Firefly Eyeshadow in Green by PixelDolls
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Poses by Adorkable Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment