Thursday, February 10, 2011

I ♥ Pink

I'll admit it. I'm in love. Just the very sight of my love makes me go soft and fuzzy hearted. I want to cuddle up with my love and just sit in bliss. I look forward to Valentine's Day because it means I'm surrounded in my love. I'm talking about the color pink, of course. What did you think I meant?

Style - I ♥ Pink!


If you haven't been to the I ♥ Originals fair yet, then you really really need to go! You can pick up this oh-so-sweet Twiggy dress from one of my favorite stores, Ingenue. This color is called - what else? - Valentine! But there are other colors as well, if pink isn't your thing. [Ingenue at the fair]

Also at the fair, I picked up this gorgeous Kennedy necklace in pink by Caroline's Jewelry. It's part of a really inexpensive set that includes earrings, brooch, and ring as well. I love Caroline's so much. [Caroline's at the fair]

If you head on over to G Field, there's a little hunt going on! Six items are free, such as this Heart Bag I'm carrying. There's one in red, too! The Heart Flats are in the hunt, but are $30L, and there are two pairs to find. There are also two items for $50L each in the hunt, and honey, let me tell you. You WANT to find them. But if you're busy, you can buy all 10 hunt items for $200L at the front of the store. Thank you, Cerberus!!

I have to go roll around in more pink goodness now. God, I love Valentine's Day.

In this post:

Skin: Vilda 02 by LAQ
Hair: Me in Blonde 07 by Elikatira
Dress: Twiggy in Valentine by Ingenue [For the I ♥ Originals fair]
Shoes: Heart Flats in Pink by G Field [For the Sweetheart Hunt]
Necklace: Kennedy in pink pearl by Caroline's Jewelry [For the I ♥ Originals fair]
Bag: Heart Bag in pink by G Field [For the Sweetheart Hunt]
Makeup:
* Doe Shimmer Eyeshadow in Ashes by PixelDolls
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
* Everyday Blush #2 by cheLLe
Pose by Exposeur
Photo taken in the Lennon skybox by Altitude

No comments:

Post a Comment