Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Wishes

I hope everyone is having a terrific holiday season! There's a good chance this is my last style post of the year since I've been so busy and slow to post. But if it is, I can't think of a better way to end 2010 than sitting in a pretty photoble, with a cute outfit and adorable boots on! It's the stuff that Christmas wishes are made of, don't you think?

Style - Christmas Wishes


From E! Eclectic Apparel comes this very cute and simple Risque Business dress. I am a big fan of E! because of the simplicity of most of the clothing. It's so incredibly easy to mix and match! I paired up this dress with the new Buttoned Corset, also by E!

The colors matched the argyle print of my new Festive Slouch Boots by Gos. These are GREAT! I've been wearing the regular Slouch Boots a lot recently, but these come with 4 great colors/prints - red tartan, green argyle, shiny silver and gold - that will take you all through the holiday season. And since you can mix and match colors of the boots and straps, the options are amazing.

I took this picture in the Dear Santa photoble by Mudhoney. It's amazingly darling, and if you could see the whole thing in this picture, you'd be thrilled. There are several different poses to sit in the chair or around the tree. Rayvn does wonderful work, and I do so love photobles because they make taking pictures very easy!

If I don't post again in here for 2010, everyone have a wonderful Christmas [if you celebrate it] and a joyous and safe New Year!!

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 02 by LAQ
Hair: Madeline in Beach by Truth
Dress: Risque Business in Forrest by E!
"Belt": Buttoned Corset in Navy by E!
Tights: Lil Piggies Tights in Navy by Jane
Boots: Festive Slouch Boots in Green Argyle by Gos
Jewelry: Bali Crescent in Brass/Labradorite by Earthstones
Makeup:
* Smokey Shadows in Evergreen by Exodi
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Taken in the Dear Santa photoble by Mudhoney


No comments:

Post a Comment