Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blinded By The Light

My boyfriend was singing this song as I was fixing the picture for this post, so that's where I got the title. I'm not actually blinded by the light. Unless it's facelights. But you know, no one should use those.

ANYWAY. Check out my amazing new Slouch Boots from Gos!

Style - Blinded By The Light


Checkety check it! The boots are totally adorable and of course the great quality that you expect from Gos. The boots are loaded with features, and I really really suggest just getting the fatpack so that you can have all 10 beautiful colors in your boots. Because really? You'll keep going back to buy colors if you don't. Trust me!

Go shopping!

In this post:

Skin: Paige in Winter by Illusory
Hair: Blind in Blonde 07 by Elikatira
Eyes: Zbilja v2.0 in Deep Emerald by Exodi
Top: December Sweater by Artilleri [50L Friday]
Top: Drew Long Sleeve Tee in Pewter by Jane
Jeans: Inferno 88 in Charcoal by Decoy
Boots: Slouch Boots in Grey by Gos
Jewelry: My Heart necklace by Pixel Fashion
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Rocket Fuel Eyeshadow in Violet by PixelDolls
* Everyday Blush 2 by cheLLe
Pose by Olive Juice


No comments:

Post a Comment