Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today's Gaze - Old, New, and Funky Junk, too!

Oh, I just adore autumn fashion! The best part is digging down deep into my inventory closet and finding those items I just loved last year and mixing them up with new things!

[All SLurls will be at the bottom, for those who don't feel like reading!]

Review - Today's Gaze - Old, New & Funky Junk, too!


This simply precious Usakko knitted jacket from Bare Rose has been one of my favorites since I received it as a Christmas present. Beautiful quality, and naturally it is extremely affordable, at just $170L for 5 colors of the jacket, plus some little shorts and a shirt. You can't see it, but there are 2 hood options, plain and with bunny ears! It's also transferable, which is something I just adore about Bare Rose. If you want it and are very pressed for time [because let's face it, we all know how huge the store is!], check out their website. You can pop in the name of whatever you're looking for and it'll give you a direct teleport link. Nice!

Of course, you do have to mix old and new together to make wonderful, so I'm wearing the Sabrina hair by Truth Hawks, which was just released today. This hair reminds me JUST of how my mom would do my hair when I was 6 years old! Squee!! The little "gumball" hairband is color change, but there is a "plain" version available, if you just don't want to be TOO terribly cute.

Oh, what? You're asking what I'm standing in front of? Well, that would be The Barn, soon to be released by Funky Junk. Check it out, it's HUGE!

Review - Funky Junk - The Barn


It's really cool! There is a ladder and a couple of stalls inside, too. You know, just in case you have horses or...something farmy. The Barn is great for your animals, but you could easily live in it yourself, it's that cute! Funky Junk does not have an in world store yet, but if you'd like to see a demo, you can contact creator Ulaa Coronet. Or just ask me. I'm spoiled and have all the items. The Barn is not yet available for purchase, but should be either later today or Friday.

In this post:

Skin: Isolde #13 by Exodi
Hair: Sabrina in Auburn by Truth
Eyes: Beloved Emerald by Beloved
Jacket: Usakko in Green by Bare Rose
Shirt: Painted Flower dress top in Nude by Tiny Bird
Jeans: Low.Rise jeans in Light by fri.day
Boots: Long Round Boots in Dark Brown by J's
Pose by Adorkable Poses
The Barn by Funky Junk


No comments:

Post a Comment