Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SL Daily Deals - Limited Edition At Musashi-Do!

Did you hear the news? SL Daily Deals will be having new deals every few hours for the 24th & 25th! And one of my favorite stores on the grid, Musashi-Do, is kicking off the big event with this limited edition of a dress that is honestly one of my favorite things in my inventory - Tender Blossoms.



When Tender Blossoms first came out, one of my first questions was, "Why isn't there a blue one?" Then Shiryu came up with this color, Winter Night. This...is like a little piece of heaven for me. I love Tender Blossoms because they're so so versatile. I dress mine up and down all the time!

From Midnight to 6am SLT you can pick up your own "Winter Night" Tender Blossoms for the discounted price of $169L. Normally they're $225 [and worth every single $L!] But get there as quick as you can, because there are only 200 available! It IS that limited edition! Once they're gone, they're gone, and you won't be able to get this gorgeous color again. Trust me, ladies. This is even prettier in world than it is in the picture! And it's transferable so it makes the PERFECT last minute Christmas gift!

Set your alarm for midnight so you can get down to Musashi-Do! Who knows, you might even run into me out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment