Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pretty New Truth!

Do you love new Truth hair? Hey, me too! This week's new releases are just as cute as ever, AND there's a special group gift!!

Geri - Cute little puffy pigtails. The Festive Geri is the group gift and comes in 4 fun colors.




Eva - Probably my favorite from this week, it's a pretty, thick, slightly messy updo. I just love it!




Britney - A messy mass of waves and loose curls, this is the best bedhead I've seen in a while.




Alannah - A half-done ponytail, again it's thick and luscious. If only my physical world hair was this thick!!




Each pack of colors is $250L, and a fatpack is $1500L.

Also in this post:

Skin: Misty Pale in Glam Blonde by League
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [no longer available]
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Top: Sequined Midsummer Night by Armidi
Tattoo: Creeping Roses by Tuli [found in a hunt earlier this year]
Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment