Monday, November 30, 2009

Today's Gaze - End of November

It's the last day of November, and I couldn't be happier! I'm ready for December!

Today's Gaze says goodbye to November and hello to December in this semi-sexy, semi-business, semi-classy little outfit I've thrown together.






I picked up the Forester sweater during this past $50L Black Friday sale at Doppelganger Inc. I wasn't familiar with the store before, but I really like this sweater, so I know I'll be back to shop! I paired it up with the Paine mini from LeLutka, which is adorable but took me about 20 minutes to resize to fit my body since I had to mod individual prims. But, you know, it was a group gift at some point, so I'm not complaining too much. ;) On my feet are these delicious Sydney Stilettos by SLink, which I love love love lately! I'm wearing them in chocolate, and honestly, I could lick them. I bought the Dangle beads necklace from Earthstones last year when they had a special sale, but I'm pretty sure they're still available, although maybe not in these colors. I have other Dangle Beads in different colors, but I liked the little splash of blue in this one. And although I rarely wear glasses, when I do, I reach for my Clara glasses from Role Optic. Finishing up the look, I'm wearing the Jasmine.2 hair from fri.day, and my Misty in Glam Blonde skin from League. I'm using {flowey} poses.

Have a great last day of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment