Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bundle Up With Bublee Bing!

As I said on Monday, designer Bublee Bing loaded me up with goodies last week, so this is part two of the BB goodness.

It's getting closer to winter in my neck of the woods, but it's never quite cold enough to wear thick coats where I am. Luckily in SL, I can wear the lush coats of my dreams without worrying that I'm going to die of heat stroke. These new beauties from Bublee are everything I could possibly want in a winter coat.





Just LOOK at the texturing on these coats! I just want to roll around in them! The Retro Red mini and the Loden Gray midi coats are just full of winter love. Each comes with options for the closed collar and the open collar, and the black tights to wear underneath. I'm sure I'll be wearing these with jeans too!

The mini coat is $420L and the midi is $480L, and there are several colors available.

What are you waiting for? Go grab a coat at Bublee Bing before you get cold!

Also in this post:

First photo:

Skin: GroupSkin Special No.2 in Caramel by Dutch Touch [Group Gift]
Hair: Piper II in Chocolate by Maitreya
Eyes: Zbilja Spirit in Crystal Blue by Exodi [Group gift]
Boots: Black Prestige boots by Bax

Second Photo:

Skin: Sienna in Sugar Crystals by Exodi [Group gift]
Hair: Tatum II in Happy Blond by fri.day
Eyes: Zbilja Spirit in Crystal Blue by Exodi [Group gift]
Boots: Long Boots in Red by J's

Poses by On The Cover, Striking Poses, and Flowey


No comments:

Post a Comment