Saturday, August 30, 2014

All Those Shadows Almost Killed Your Light

Are you ready for a new round of Uber?? I know I sure am! This month's theme is Apocalypse!

Style - All Those Shadows Almost Killed Your Light


Truth has you ready for the Uber apocalypse with the new Rogue hair. There are 2 versions, one that's a big more clean, and the messy one I'm wearing here. The gas mask is detachable. You know, in case the air suddenly clears up.

FATEplay is NOT at Uber, but last month, Damien put out these cool costumes and I was happy to break one out! Moira is a nuclear war survivor, but hey, should fashion die just because the world is ending? I think not! There are clean and dirty versions of this costume, and also an armpod, which you cannot see. I'm wearing the dirty costume in this picture.

Uber starts on the 31st at midnight SLT!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Rogue w/gas mask by Truth [Uber]
Mesh hands by Slink
Costume: Moira [Dirty] by FATEplay
Pose: Daydreamer by Kirin
Photo taken at Deadpool

No comments:

Post a Comment