Saturday, December 7, 2013

So Let Me Be A Sparkle One Night

FaMESHed and The Arcade are still going strong!

Style - So let me be a sparkle one night


IKON has released mesh eyes for FaMESHed! I'm wearing the Spectral eyes in blue. They're easy to adjust to fit really any eye holes [I guess you'd call them eye holes??] and you get the sizes like you get with the regular IKON eyes. I am not SURE if you can wear two different colors, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

I've been wearing the Daisy hair by D!va for The Arcade probably since the moment I got my hands on it! It's all messy and lovely and I think the stars on the headband are perfect for the holiday season. Of course, you CAN turn the stars off...but why would you want to?

I hope everyone is staying warm and safe this weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Shimmer eye shadow in Light Smoky added
* Rose lipstick added
Hair: Daisy in Garnet by D!va [The Arcade]
Eyes: Spectral Mesh in Blue by IKON [FaMESHed]
Dress: Velvet Dress in Plum by Stellar
Coat: Elise by Compulsion [FaMESHed]
Pose by Pretense

No comments:

Post a Comment