Sunday, November 3, 2013

But you won’t find my name in your book of Who’s Who.

I'm not the biggest fan of November, but I'm happy that it's the beginning of the month because that means it's time for a new round of FaMESHed!

Style - But you won’t find my name in your book of Who’s Who


Emery has this really cool Los Angeles Cardigan this round, and when I first saw the vendor ad, I thought, "Mmm...that might not be quite my style." But I was totally wrong because when I put it on, I fell in love with it. It comes in the full version with the cardigan and shirt like I'm wearing here, a version with the shirt tucked in, and then just the cardigan alone. Options!

Mutresse proves that shorts are not just for the summer with the Lana shorts for FaMESHed. These are fantastic! And of course there is the great HUD to change textures on the shorts. I'm just wearing them in the plain grey, but they are really very customizable!

Get your butt to FaMESHed, because there is soooo much to shop for!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sweet Red sheer gloss added
Mesh Hands by SLink
Rich Reds Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Hair: Anessa in Gingers by Truth
Top: Lose Angeles Cardigan by Emery [FaMESHed]
Shorts: Lana by Mutresse [FaMESHed]
Tights: WoolTights by SySy's
Boots: Allison by fri.day
Necklace: Shangri La Heart by Maxi Gossamer [FaMESHed]
Ring: Mermaid's Serpent Eye by Maxi Gossamer [FaMESHed]
Pose by Kirin
Downtown Cathedral Catwalk by Trompe Loeil

No comments:

Post a Comment