Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Girl Can Do What She Wants To Do

Did you know that a long time ago, I used to be a model? Yep! And one of my very very first modeling jobs was for SySy's. I was a live model for her in her store, and even got to model for her on a Second Life tv show! Of course, that was many years ago and no one is paying me to stand around looking pretty any more, but I still love when SySy comes out with something new!

Style - A Girl Can Do What She Wants To Do


The new Geste halters and skirts are awesome! They come in both florals and solids, but I wore one of each for this photo.

I think it's time to just go stand around looking pretty!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya 06 by Glam Affair
Hair: Flora (Type B) by D!va
Mesh hands and feet by SLink
Top: Geste in Blue by SySy's
Skirt: Geste in Floral Blue by SySy's
Shoes: Aussie Thongs in Blue by SLink
Necklace: By The Sea Charm by Yummy
Ring: Candy in Blue by Yummy
Pose by !bang
House: Carraway Bungalow by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88] [Color modded by me]

No comments:

Post a Comment