Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Surrender Honestly

I'm feeling awfully lazy today. I really don't even want to get out of bed!

Style - I Surrender Honestly


More goodies from FaMESHed! I fell in love with the adorable Bowlicious dresses from The Secret Store when I first saw the photos! I'm wearing it in cappuccino because I sure could use one right now!

Gos Boutique has a special Gold Snake color of the Grace sandals for FaMESHed this round. I'm not usually a big fan of animal prints, or snakes, but I really couldn't resist buying these gorgeous shoes.

Trompe Loeil's Gramercy bedroom suite is so perfect, I can't get over it. I'm just using the bed right now, but truly, the whole set is amazing. It's also great for men because it's not overly feminine like many bedroom sets in Second Life tend to be.

Not at FaMESHed, how cute is the Virginie hair from Truth?? I love the swoop to the side! Have I mentioned how much I love his Fades pack? I've been wearing the Seasand fade color lately and it's just fab!

Enough of that - let's get some shopping done!

In This Post:

Skin: Ava #6 by Belleza
Mesh Eye Lids by SLink
Hair: Virginie in Seasand by Truth
Dress: Bowlicious in Cappuccino by The Secret Store [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Grace in Gold Snake by Gos Boutique [FaMESHed]
Gramercy Sleigh Bed by Trompe Loeil [FaMESHed]
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment