Monday, December 31, 2012

Raise Your Glass!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! We had our New Year's Eve Eve party last night and it was a blast!! For my last blog of 2012, I decided to show last night's party outfit. [Well, after I found my shoes!]

Style - Raise Your Glass!


Please be safe if you're going out tonight! I want to see everyone back in 2013!!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Defined by Pink Fuel
* Lip Glaze in Retro added
* CatEyes Makeup by Damned added
Hair: Kiera in Christmas Blonde by Alice Project
Dress: Isabella in Silver by Stellar
Hose: Elodie in Grey by Reasonable Desires
Shoes: Sequined Heels in Silver by DECO
Mesh hands by SLink
Pearl Necklace combo by Maxi Gossamer
Pose: Tipsy pack by aDORKable Poses
Balloons & Champagne by ASD Holiday Market
Wood & Metal End Table by Trompe Loeil

No comments:

Post a Comment