Friday, May 11, 2012

My Big Fat Gypsy Blog

I've always been a little enchanted by gypsies. Of course, when I think of gypsies, I think of Esmerelda in the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I absolutely love My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, but well...they're not exactly Esmerelda. Although I guess those girls do dress like some SL people! But I got to get my Disneyesque gypsy on with this new dress from Wishbox!

Style - My Big Fat Gypsy Blog


Wanderlust is an awesome gypsy style costume! You have three options with the top. The cropped version I'm wearing here, then a longer version that comes with both long and short sleeves. It also comes with a bandana for your hair. I don't wear a lot of flexi things any more, but you better believe I was having a blast dancing around in this outfit and watching my skirt swirl!

Go to Wishbox now and get your own dress to dance in!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Grace by Aura
* Glamover lips in Cranberry by Adam n Eve added
Hair: Enisa in Latte by Truth
Dress: Wanderlust in Indigo by Wishbox
Bracelet: Wanderer by League
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment