Sunday, October 23, 2011

You can stand under my umbrella

I'm not a huge fan of rain, but after this past summer where even the smallest rain shower would have been a blessing, I've come to at least tolerate when the storms roll in. Of course, maybe if I had some cute Wellingtons, like these from Gos, I wouldn't mind running out in the rain!

Style - You Can Stand Under My Umbrella


The new Wellingtons are a MESH item, so you will need a mesh compatible viewer to see them properly. [Honestly, if you're STILL kicking it in a vintage viewer and your only excuse is "I don't want to learn viewer 2," then you're missing out!!] The Wellingtons come in several colors, and if you fatpack, you can make your own color combos like I did here with the pumpkin colored boot and the black trims. I'm wearing the rigged mesh version, meaning it moves with my AO and comes in 3 sizes. The non-rigged versions work as traditional prim boots would and are able to be resized via the menu. If you choose to wear the rigged mesh boots be sure to try on all three sizes to find the best fit before running and yelling at Gospel the way I did. :-p I'm wearing the Tall size. If you're bigger than I am, either shrink yourself or wear the non-rigged ones that you can resize.

Time for more puddle jumping!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Loose in Marilyn by LeLutka -Thora Charron-
Dress: Polka Dot Dress in Black by Tres Blah -Julliette Westerburg-
Boots: Wellingtons by Gos [Mesh!] -Gospel Voom-
Black Umbrella by Old Time Prims -Mila Edelman-
Pose by aDORKable Poses -Adorkable Peapod-

No comments:

Post a Comment