Monday, July 25, 2011

I just needed eggs!

It never fails. You run out to the store for just eggs or milk, not looking your absolute best, and sure enough, you run into someone you know! It's happened to me more times than I can count! Oh. That doesn't speak very well of me, now does it? But no matter! At least this time, I was wearing some cute sweats!

Style - I just needed eggs!


Doppelganger Inc. just released their new Vintage Sweats and I am in love. LOVE! Super cute, super comfy, and they come in all kinds of colors. I'm wearing the white & aqua Dance sweats, but most do not have any writing on them. I think they're adorable! Be sure to pick up the pack of matching sports tanks as well, when you're picking these up. I chose to pair them up with the teal My Milkshake tank from BOOM, the Patteson flip flops from Reek, and I'm carrying my new Lisa bag from new-to-me store Leri Miles Designs. I almost haven't been able to take off the Bree hair from Truth since it came out, I love it that much.

Hm. With all these goodies I'm wearing, maybe I don't have to be so embarrassed to run to the store for eggs after all!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Pure 2 by Curio
Hair: Bree in Swedish by Truth
Top: My Milkshake in Teal by BOOM
Pants: Vintage Sweats in White/Dance by Doppelganger Inc.
Shoes: Patteson Flip Flops by Reek
Bag: Lisa Bag in Dolphin by Leri Miles Designs
Pose from the Side Pony pack by aDORKable Poses
Photo taken at The Grocery Store


No comments:

Post a Comment