Thursday, April 21, 2011

All Things Bright & Beautiful

More newness, more goodies! I couldn't be more thrilled with all the lovely things coming out lately!

Style - All Things Bright & Beautiful


Again from Jane comes another lovely new spring dress called Bliss. Oh bliss indeed! Stripes, flowers, bright colors? I could not ask for more.

You know I'm a sucker for a great pair of flip flops, and the new Patteson flip flops from Reek are just wonderful! They come in all kinds of colors and truthfully, the best thing you could do is fatpack them because these will last you all summer long.

And fresh from Adam n Eve comes the very lovely Paige skin! Take a closer look at the face. It is too sweet for words.

Style - Paige skin, Adam & Eve

The skin in the photo is completely unedited by me, so what you see is what you get. And I think we can all agree that what you get is darling! Each skin tone [I'm wearing it in Natural] comes with 6 lipstick tattoos, 4 eyeshadow tattoos, freckles tattoo, manicure and pedicure layers, cleavage and eyebrows. I'm wearing the blonde eyebrows and the Pretty n Pink lipstick layer. I just love mixing and matching!

I'm off to go play with more new stuff!

In this post:

Skin: Paige by Adam n Eve
Hair: Pia in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Bliss in Custard/Strawberry by Jane
Shoes: Patteson Flip Flops by Reek
Eyes: Riven (20) by Exodi
Makeup:
* Paige Pretty n Pink lipstick [comes with skin] by Adam n Eve
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Accessories:
* Tibetan Bracelets by Yak & Yeti
* Viva Le Bohime Earrings in Blue/Green by Eolande's
Pose by aDorkable Poses


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love some Jane too...gotta get this one soon. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete