Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Only Exception

My love of my SLife says I don't do enough lingerie posts. I'm not the lingerie type, but for him I'll make an exception. Truthfully, I don't have a lot of lingerie. I don't feel like I can pull off the look very well. Let's face it, I'm not the "sexy" type! But the new Dotty bra and panty set from Reasonable Desires lets my cute side stay, with just a touch of sex appeal!

Style - The Only Exception


Adorable, right?? I really like it because it COVERS things. That's my biggest issue with most lingerie in SL. If I wanted to be naked, I'd just be naked. Check out the back of the panties. Sheer, but with a lot of coverage. Love!

Style - The Only Exception, back


Seriously love this set!

And check out my amazing shoes! They're the Edith shoes from Nardcotix, which I'm wearing in silver.

Style - The Only Exception, shoes


I have been complaining about not having great strappy heels for a while now, but these are so very perfect! I was able to match my skin really super easily as well with the HUD, and honey, let me tell you - that right there makes these worth their weight in gold for me.

I suppose I should put some clothes on now...

In this post:

Skin: Sweetheart in Beguiling 1 by Curio
Hair: Nicola in Swedish by Truth
Outfit: Dotty in White by Reasonable Desires
Shoes: Edith in Silver by Nardcotix
Bracelet: Sorella Cuff in Onyx by MOOD
Poses by Exposeur


3 comments:

  1. OOOHH LOVE LOVE LOVE the strappy lil heel!!!
    You look beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laila!! <3

    And yes yes, babe. I know. LOL Maybe now that I am more used to my curvier shape, I will do more like this. Maybe. Probably not. But maybe! :-p

    ReplyDelete