Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days - Day 5

Oh my god, was that the doorbell?? He's here already for our date? I'm still pulling on my shoes! My makeup is too smudgy! At least I have my new dress on!

Style - 30 Days - Day 5


From Zaara, which is probably one of my most favorite stores in SL, comes the new Svara dress! Oh I am simply in LOVE with it. I'm wearing it in black and I just love love the great floral texture. It just looks like it would be so so silky! I'm wearing the normal version but there is a wrapped version that does not have the solid panels and shows off more skin.

Drawing from the cream and bronze of the flowers, I added in my Takara bangles in Rich Gold from Mandala and the Sydney stilettos in Chocolate from SLink.

Oh, and did you know that Truth has some new colors?? From yesterday's release, I'm wearing Madeline in the new Carob color. Love!

Have a great Friday! Go out and do something fun!

In this post:

Skin: Isolde #4 in Cachet by Exodi
Hair: Madeline in Carob by Truth
Makeup:
* Smokey Black shadow by Kyoot
* Doll Eyes [liner & lashes] by PixelDolls
Dress: Svara in Black by Zaara
Shoes: Sydney Stilettos in Chocolate by SLink
Bracelets: Takara in Rich Gold by Mandala
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment