Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Hunt For Autism Starts Monday!

The Halloween Hunt For Autism begins on Monday, and I really hope all of you take part! You can find fab Halloween items, such as this Creepy Fireplace Facade from Funky Junk!

Review - Funky Junk - Halloween Hunt For Autism Gift


This hunt does require a $50L donation to get started, with the money collected going to Autism Speaks. Head to the starting point and pay your $50L. You'll receive trick or treat bag to wear and the landmark for your next location. Be sure to wear your bag to get your treats! I believe there are 50 stores participating, but don't quote me on that.

Normally I don't endorse many hunts, but this one means a great deal to me. Two of my best friends have autistic children, and even though I have seen their daily struggles, I cannot imagine what it is they truly go through. Pay your $50L, get some good stuff, and help out a great cause. It's win win. :)

1 comment: