Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ladies can play Hopscotch!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a fabulous holiday!

I've often cried over the lack of sweet, ladylike dresses that are not formals in my inventory. There are days where you just want to be pretty, but not look like you're about to attend a ball. So I was delighted when designer Chandni Khondji of Hopscotch put out these adorable Lilith dresses!



A very proper ladylike dress, the tea length skirt swirls and twirls just beautifully! [Due to the angle of the photos, the skirt appears slightly longer than it is.] The sheer overlay is lacy without being overpowering, and matches the delicate lace of the gloves, collar, and sweet little earrings. I really just adore these dresses!

I'm wearing the dresses in black, red, and blue, but there are also green and purple available. Each Lilith dress is $295L and the fatpack is just $1200L. Hop over to Hopscotch and get yours today!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Meows & Cherries" by Belleza
Hair: Lillian in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [No longer available]
Shoes: Pinup heels by Stiletto Moody
Poses by Olive Juice


No comments:

Post a Comment