Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sunday love

Truth Hawks is definitely one of my favorite designers on the grid, because not only is he talented and hard working, but he's very funny and kind. He always makes me smile when he pops up out of nowhere to call me stinky [I really don't know what that's about], but I smile even more when I find out he has a new release!

One thing that I adore for summer are pretty little dresses, and it's so hard to find cute ones in SL that aren't too dressy, or ones that don't give away the farm. The new Sunday dresses by Truth are just perfect!

Review - Truth - Sunday


I'm wearing the dresses in Aqua, Quince, and Pearl, but there are 10 yummy colors available. Each dress comes with skirts your choice of a black or brown belt [I'm wearing the brown on the Pearl color and black on the other 2], AND he's been thoughtful enough to attach and label the skirts for both the pelvis and the stomach attachments. Oh, I wish all designers would do this! It's so much easier to change or add items if you know where they are going. I absolutely fell in love with the texturing of this dress, especially the hem of the skirt. Possibly the only thing I don't like is that when I walk, it tends to fly up quite a bit in the back, but luckily the glitch pants underneath are more "panties" than pants, and I'm going to assume some people don't mind me walking around with my dress flying up in back. :)

Each Sunday dress is just $250L, a definite bargain for such an adorable dress. Be sure to also check out the other new releases at the Truth mainstore when you go to pick this up. :)

Also worn in this post:

Skin: Kimberly in Glamour by Free Speerit
Hair: Wendy in Platinum by Truth
Eyes: Open Ocean [standard size] by Miriel
Lashes: Diva lashes by LeLutka
Shoes: In the Pearl & Quince dresses, Beda sandals in Black & Brown by Periquita
In the Aqua dress, Devoue Sandal in black by Courtisane
Bracelet: Ribon Chain in Leopard by Mezzo
Poses by Imperial Elegance


No comments:

Post a Comment