Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Would you like a beer?

As most of my close friends know, I'm a pretty big fan of The Girls Next Door. Yes, that show about Hef and his blondies. Holly, Kendra, Bridget - for some reason I really like them. :) In an episode of GND, they were out in Germany and Bridget wore a cute little German beer girl outfit. I always wanted to find something similar in SL, so imagine how delighted I was when Reasonable Desires [which is fast becoming one of my favorite costume shops!] came out with this adorable little number: The Alpine Beer Girl!





This charming little outfit comes with a variety of ways to wear it, and you know how I do love options. You can wear it with the pretty blue skirt, the lederhosen shorts that cover your butt or the ones that don't cover quite as much, and the corset with or without the suspenders. I loved it with the suspender part because of the butterfly detail. Plus it comes with a really great shirt that "ties" in the back and has puffy sleeves, 2 beer steins [for holding or for holding & drinking], and one other little surprise that I'm not going to tell you about. You're just going to have to get the outfit to see!

The Alpine Beer Girl is extremely reasonably priced at just $175L. Run and get yours today! Prost!

Also in this post:

Skin: Kimberly in Glamour by Free Speerit
Hair: Charlotte-Type A in Angel Shine by Uncleweb Studios
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [No longer available]
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Shoes: Round Toe Mary Janes by ETD
Shape is custom made by me [since I've been asked :)]
Poses used from Long Awkward Pose and On The Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment