Tuesday, August 25, 2009

50's Now!

I love great vintage inspired clothing. Beautiful ladylike dresses make me so happy! And this gorgeous new little number from SySy's makes me REALLY happy!




50's Now is a wonderful fluffy dress that you really want to find a hat and some gloves to wear with because it's just that classy. The lace detailing is amazing, and the cute little bolero tops it off very well! You can wear it without the bolero, or without the black sash. It's flexi and swirly and makes me want to go dancing.

The best best part? This dress is a dollarbie! That's right, just one tiny little linden! Talk about making me super happy!

Go pick yours up today at the mainstore and who knows? You might even see me out there dancing around in it!

Also in this post:

Skin: Cerra Peacock 2 in Pale by Staged [Dollarbie at the UVogue Skin Fair]
Hair: Kissy Kissy in Brownie by Tiny Bird
Eyes: Beloved Emerald by Beloved Custom Designs
Lashes: Bedroom Lashes by Cake
Shoes: Slingback Pump in Emerald by Juicy
Ring: White Chocolate Flower by SyDS
Necklace: Full Circle in Diamond by ~Flirt~


No comments:

Post a Comment