Monday, August 10, 2009

Today's Gaze: Late Summer Casual

Today's Gaze [ok, technically it was Saturday's Gaze] is a casual, late summer outfit perfect for shopping or attending a nice party with friends. It's actually something I'd wear in the physical world and I was very comfortable and happy in it. :)




I'm wearing the absolutely gorgeous Misty skin from League in the new Pale tone. I had tried the skin when it first came out but being in a darker color, it wasn't very me, and it didn't work with my face. But as I've been trying new skins lately, I've been slightly tweaking my face. When I tried the demo, I had to get it! I'm wearing it in Classic Blonde. The Misty skins are $1100L for a single or $3900L for a fatpack.

The pretty top comes from Miel. The MO Tube Top is just so comfortable looking! I'm wearing it in Fiesta, but there are 6 colors available. They are $175L each. Also from Miel I'm wearing the Bella Peepers sunglasses. These were a Subscribe-O-Matic gift, but there are other colors available also for $175L. I adore them!

I headed out to the much-talked-about fri.day last Friday and was pleasantly surprised at the beautiful hair and super cute basics. The hair I'm wearing is called Cassie and I LOVE it. Just adore it! I'm wearing it in Anxious Blonde, one of the colors in the group gift they sent out. A color pack is $250L or you can get the 24.7 pack for $875L. The jeans I'm wearing are the Designer Jeans with the Flared cuffs. The jeans have the cuffs fitted for heels or for flats, which is awesome! You can get one color for $225, a pack in a color with different cuffs for $540L, or a 24.7 pack for $1800L.

I love the flats at 50 Flats. Although I don't think these Jeweled ones are available in blue anymore, there are other colors available for $65L.

I didn't wear a lot of jewelry or accessories in SL for a long time since I'm not big into jewelry in my physical world, but I'm starting to really get into it! This ring, the White Chocolate Flower ring, was something I stumbled on when I was doing my post on Magi Take. From SyDS, this cute cute ring has not left my finger all weekend. A definite steal at only $50L, and yes, the jewelry at SyDS is transferable! And on my wrist are the Celtia bangles from new-to-me store Xaida, which I found out about from my friend Emerald since she talked about a dollarbie skin. The skin wasn't very good on me, but at only $10L, these bangles were just perfect!

And now that I've taken up half the feed with one outfit, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment