Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Business With Bublee

It's really kind of funny how whenever any new brand comes out, if it's good, the immediate question is, "Ok, who is that really?" Sometimes new artists come into Second Life and start designing for us without having had a brand in here before! When I was talking to new designer Bublee Bing, my only question for her was, "Where have you been hiding??"

Although fairly new to the SL fashion scene, she's already created some great pieces that should definitely be in your wardrobe! I love to mix and match! While I was playing with her clothes, I got a very business type feel, so I bounced into my home office and started snapping!

The Ornament Tank Top & Skirt package was really something. It came with a very long black skirt that was a little bit overwhelming on my shape, despite being somewhat slender, but I absolutely LOVED the top! Check it out!




As you can see, the top is utterly lovely. The wrinkles are perfectly placed and the straps line up very well on the shoulders. There is another option in the package to have this top with sheer short sleeves and prim cuffs.




The Ornament set comes with 2 tops, the black skirt and 2 neck scarves [not shown] for $375L.

By the way, do you see my chair? That was created by my good friend Merrick Thor, inspired by a photo I showed him of a chair I wanted. You can buy your own super awesome, prim budget friendly [5 prims!] ThorCore Aero Office Chair on Xstreet for just $150L $75L. :) [Merrick rocks!]

Back to Bublee, this Tartan Skirt in blue & green is just stunning! The texture is so rich, I wanted to rub my face all over it.




Swishy and silky, this skirt is just lovely! The skirt includes the resizing script so you can get a good fit. There are other prints available for $275L each. If you look around, there are similar skirts to this that are shorter as well. :)

Go out to Bublee Bing [yes, her store is self named] and look around. There's even an adorable blue & white check dollarbie tank top out there! You'll love it!

Also in this post:

Skin: Misty Pale in Classic Blonde by League
Hair: Natasha in Platinum by Truth
Eyes: Beloved Sapphire by Beloved Custom Designs
Glasses: Clara by PrimOptic
Ring: White Chocolate Flower by SyDS

Photos 1 & 2:

Pants: Journey Tweed Slacks in Black by Armidi
Shoes: Starley pumps in Black by ETD
Bracelet: Celtia bangles by Xaida

Photo 3:

Top: Poppy Sheer Chiffon in White by Pink Outfitters
Shoes: Alice Cullen flats in Ivory by Cherry

French board & chalkboard by Gwendolyn Bieler
Desk & Shelves by Noelyci Ingmann


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the shout-out, Ali =D I'm glad you enjoy the chair - it makes me happy to know that people actually like and use the things I make.
    Along those lines, I've been doing a lot of thinking and I feel that SO much of what's out there in SL and XStreet is way overpriced. I want people to actually use and be able to afford the stuff I make in the future, so I've decided to cut the price of that chair in half - folks, if you've already purchased the chair I'll be sending your refund for the difference ASAP! Have fun, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Merrick. You're truly one of the few gentlemen out there - even if your av scares me sometimes. LMAO

    ReplyDelete