Monday, August 24, 2009

Mad About Mocorin

I was out at the new location of my favorite funky ring store, SyDS, and while I was hanging out there waiting on things to rez, I was camming around and saw a lot of cute shops. One shop that caught my interest was a new-to-me place called Mocorin.

Mocorin had an eclectic assortment of things from accessories to furniture, and all of it just too cute for words! My favorite favorite thing that I picked up was this ADORABLE Dot Skybox, which I spent the evening fixing up. I collect skyboxes lately. I can't seem to help myself!







Isn't it precious?! It comes with the tree and the yellow shelves. Most of the furniture and the flowers come from MudHoney [the flowers were a hunt gift, so you might not be able to find them again] and the Mystic Grass comes from Beloved Custom Designs, tinted pink & modded a bit by me.

Altogether, with the shelves and the tree, this prim budget friendly skybox comes in at 29 prims. 29! The skybox by itself is 24 prims. AND it's $L budget friendly at just $100L.

I probably wouldn't have seen the skybox if I hadn't been prize camping and camming around. If you sit for just 10 minutes, you get these pretty little sandals. There are 2 in the pack, one without the flower on top and one with. I like the one with the flower better.





And because I absolutely love girly skully type accessories, I just had to pick up the Skull Set for just $100L. It comes with a ring, bracelet, and necklace, but I'm not wearing the necklace. It's a little chunky, but I'll probably be able to work it into some outfit. But I love love the ring and bracelet! And there's a little glow in the "diamonds" on the bracelet but it is modifiable if you wanted to get rid of it. I think it's kinda cute.





All in all, it was a fabulous trip to a new store that I just love. It really pays to walk around the shopping areas sometimes! :)

Also in this post:

Skin: Misty Pale in Classic Blonde by League
Hair: Ellen in Angel Shine by Uncleweb Studios
Eyes: Beloved Sapphire by Beloved Custom Designs
Lashes: Bedroom Lashes by Cake
Top: [Whimsy] Long Tank [In a folder marked "Halloween Freebies", so who knows. LOL]
Ring: Excessive Love by SyDS
Poses by Slash Me Poses


1 comment:

  1. I commented on flickr but reading this post reminded me that I do know that shop Morocin, I have one or two of their little pet animals/robots you wear on your head. They also are totally cute, definitely a store to keep checking on to see what new things they've made.

    ReplyDelete