Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sweet Candy!

If you know about the Creators Stamp Rally, or maybe read my post on my personal blog talking about how you do it, you might be wondering what's out there to buy so you can get one of those stamp cards. I'll tell you what I bought that got me 6 stamp cards really fast.... Bikinis and flip flops!!

**DP**YumYum, which is giving out an incredibly adorable sheep avatar for their CSR gift, has some super cute clothes. When I saw the Candy Bikinis and their matching sandals...well, I couldn't help myself. So so cute and the Candy name fits the bikinis and sandals well because they're so sweet, I want to lick myself when I'm wearing them.





Super cute and super affordable, the Candy Bikinis and the matching sandals come in 4 colors. I didn't pick up the yellow one, so I'm just wearing them in pink, orange, and green. They come with the ribbon ties and the little poofy ruffle skirt. My favorite part is that they don't make you floss! Oh, you know what I mean. ;) The sandals are in the same print as the bikinis in a smushy little ruffle.

The bikinis are $150L and the sandals are $100L. AND you get a stamp card in each! I didn't see a fatpack option available, which is a shame because I would have fatpacked most definitely. Get over to **DP**YumYum and get yours today!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle in Meows In The Nude by Belleza
Hair: Ellen-Type A in Angel Shine by Uncleweb Studios [You get a stamp card!]
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [no longer available]
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Shape is custom made by me
Poses by Striking Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment