Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's That Kind Of Day

Have you ever just had one of those days? I mean, here I was, going for a nice little boatride, when suddenly my boat started filling with water and my oars floated away! *sighs* At least I look adorable, thanks to the upcoming round of Fit For A Princess!

Style - It's That Kind Of Day-1

Style - It's That Kind Of Day-2


How cute is this Modern Princess Sundress from Nomi? I just want to run around in it singing about wanting adventure in the great wide somewhere. The skirt has 4 different colors, and the top has 2 colors, and they can be changed with a HUD. The dress goes great with the Brocade Slippers from Lassitude & Ennui that will be out at the event, too! The slippers have pretty little pearls on the tops and these are for the Slink natural bare feet.

I first became aware of Tiny Trinkets because my daughter had a bracelet made for me around Christmas time, so I was excited to see that they'd be out at Fit For A Princess! I love the Medieval Beauty necklaces! They come in different colors, and are very easily resized to fit everyone from Toddleedoos to adults. If you're an adult, though, you're going to need to edit from your inventory when you first put it on because it is going to be all in your body since it really is sized more for kids.

Fit For A Princess starts on August 1st!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Blythe by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Dress: Modern Princess by Nomi [Fit For A Princess]
Shoes: Brocade Slippers by Lassitude & Ennui [Fit For A Princess]
Necklace: Medieval Beauty by Tiny Trinkets [Fit For A Princess]
Pose: You're Too Shy Shy by Savoir Faire

No comments:

Post a Comment