Monday, July 28, 2014

All I Think About Is You

So I gave myself a little personal challenge of blogging for 1 week straight. This isn't a big deal to a lot of you who do 1-2 posts a day for weeks and weeks. But me? Yeahhh. LOL! So I guess get ready for a lot of really random outfits because I don't really know how to dress myself!

Style - All I Think About Is You



Coldlogic remains one of my favorite stores because they have cute cute separates that really work well together. I just adore the dress from the Burset combo. It comes with a very long cardigan. But the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want a long cardigan. Then I remembered the cute cropped jackets from the Karr outfit that came out last year. Well, what do you know? Perfect fit! I love it!

See you guys tomorrow!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Melita by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Dress: Burset by coldLogic
Jacket: Karr by coldLogic
Shoes: Flup-Flops by L.Warwick [Uber - Coming July 31st!!]
Pose: Mia by Kirin

No comments:

Post a Comment