Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Ain't Made No Plans Myself

It's almost time for FaMESHed and Uber! Woo!

Style - I Ain't Made No Plans Myself

Style - I Ain't Talkin' No High Heels


The Inola dress by Compulsion for FaMESHed is one of those simple, summer dresses that you all know I love. The one thing that I wasn't thrilled about is that the inside of the straps is not "lined," so in certain positions, it looks invisible. But other than that, it's super cute!

I wore the new Flup-Flops by L.Warwick the other day, but I can't seem to take them off, so here they are again! They'll be out at Uber tomorrow! Uber is a new event with some AMAZING designers participating! You will absolutely not want to miss it! I don't have the SLurl yet so I just linked to the Flickr group so you all can see some of the awesome items!

3 days done in my week long blogging challenge, only 4 more to go! I don't know how some of y'all do this daily for weeks and weeks.

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Dasha by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Colour Rays by Hello Dave [New!]
Dress: Inola by Compulsion [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Flup-Flops by L.Warwick [Uber]
Necklace: By The Sea by Yummy
Glasses: Beachy Keen by Yummy
Poses: Stands 370-379 by !bang [New location!]

No comments:

Post a Comment