Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm In The Fast Lane From L.A. To Tokyo

Ooh good grief. SO many new events opening up! Love!

Style - I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo-1

Style - I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo-2


FaMESHed opens up tomorrow and how cute is my outfit from Coquet? The August sweater set and mini skirts are just adorable and SO very perfect for late summer. There are several different colors of each, so you can mix and match!

Uber opened up today and I think the Malibu hair from Truth is really true to the Vacation theme of this round! There are 2 options for this hair - one with the hair over one shoulder like I'm showing here, and one where the hair is over both shoulders. The hair scarf is color change through a HUD.

Have you heard of My Slink Obsession yet? This event is purely for items made for the Slink products! So you'll find lots of nail polishes, jewelry, shoes, and other applier type stuff. I'm loving my Fancy ring from Stellar! I found that it worked best with the Casual Slink hands, but it's not rigged, so I was able to move it and flip it around to work with the Elegant 1 hands. My nail polish is part of the Bridal collection by A:S:S and you definitely don't need to be a bride to wear it! My Slink Obsession starts on August 5th!

Happy Shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Shine Lipstick added [Pink Fuel Group Gift]
Hair: Malibu by Truth [Uber]
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Bridal Collection 2 by A:S:S [My Slink Obsession][Slurl coming!]
Top: August sweater set by Coquet [FaMESHed]
Skirt: August mini skirt by Coquet [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Lola by Ingenue
Ring: Fancy by Stellar [My Slink Obsession]
Pose: Stands 320-329 by !bang
Pose: Handy by Infiniti
Malibu Beach House by inVerse

No comments:

Post a Comment