Monday, July 14, 2014

If I Look Back I Am Lost

The Liaision Collaborative opens up tomorrow with its awesome events, including Poser Pavilion!

Style -  If I look back I am lost


Exposeur is out at Poser Pavilion this round with this awesome Stone Arch. You all know how I adore a great pose prop! When I saw this one, I just felt the need to stick it in a mountain. The Stone Arch has 6 single poses and 3 couples poses in it so you can use it for a variety of photos or just to sit around in it.

Poser Pavilion starts tomorrow, July 15, and you don't want to miss it!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Xantheanne by Truth [New!]
Mesh hands and feet by Slink
Dress: Sarin by coldLogic
Stone Arch by Exposeur [Poser Pavilion]
Rocky Cliffs & Enchanted Woods by Studio Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment