Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Everybody's gonna love today

Do you ever just have those times where you're just not yourself? The past couple of weeks have been that way for me. It makes me feel bad because then I don't do anything that I love, like blogging, because I can't even get the "oomph" together to put a simple outfit together. Last week, I was lucky to make it out of bed and not just lie there playing that freakin' Kim Kardashian game! I know, shameful! But luckily things are on the upswing for me, and perfect timing because Coldlogic has a new release that has my name written all over it!

Style - Everybody's gonna love today


I'm loving the short little Morello dress today! [Several of the new items today have the names of the Orange Is The New Black cast. Love!] It's just a basic little tunic, kind of perfect for throwing on over your swimsuit after a day at the beach, or you could easily pair it up with jeans or capris and a tank top. I pulled out my old trusty tank top to give myself just a wee bit more coverage in the chest department but if you like to let your girls breathe, this is plenty low cut.

And how well does it match my After The Rain sparkle hair from Exile that I picked up at the Hair Fair for the low low price of $1L? I'm telling you, I ADORE this hair. I don't buy from Exile very often, but if this color becomes available more often, I might just start!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: After The Rain by Exile [Hair Fair]
Mesh Hands & Feet by Slink
Droplet Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Dress: Morello in Candy by coldLogic
Glasses: Love Wings by LoveMe [Okinawa Summer Festival]
Pose: Age of Aquarius by NanTra [My Attic]

No comments:

Post a Comment