Sunday, November 14, 2010

52 Weeks - Blue!

It's week 2 of Luna's 52 Weeks of Color blogger challenge, and this week was BLUE!

Style - 52 Weeks - Blue


I know, I know. This is the 3rd time in a week I've used the Drew tee from Jane in an outfit, but that just goes to show how darn much I adore them. Combined with this Victoria pencil skirt from Whippet & Buck and the Dream.Booties from fri.day, and I think it's a classy little getup for this week's challenge.

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 04 by LAQ
Hair: Michelle in Swedish by Truth
Top: Drew Long Sleeve Tee in Powder by Jane
Skirt: Victoria High-Waisted Pencil Skirt by Whippet & Buck
Shoes: Dream.Booties in Navy by fri.day
Necklace: Little Bit of Pretty in Baby Baby by Whippet & Buck
Makeup:
* Doe Shimmer Eyeshadow in Blue by PixelDolls
* EyePop Blueberry by cheLLe
* Everyday Blush 2 by cheLLe
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment