Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Days - Day 20

Some days, I just feel the need to be ladylike and almost vintage like. Like...Lucy Ricardo or Donna Reed. I'm just standing around, waiting on my man!

Style - 30 Days - Day 20


This dress from new-to-me store Oyakin is just too precious for words! This is called Mizutama-onp and it reminds me of dresses my grandma wore back in the photos I saw of her in the late 40s-early 50s.

What goes better with this kind of vintage dress than these cute Freynii pumps from Ingenue, and the Vintage 50's Pearl & Diamond necklace and earrings from Dark Mouse? Almost nothing!

I think I need to make a cocktail. You know my man likes it when I have one waiting for him when he comes home. ;)

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 04 by LAQ
Hair: Away in Blonde 07 by Elikatira
Eyes: Zbilja v2.0 in Deep Ocean Blue by Exodi
Dress: Mizutama-onp in Navy by Oyakin
Shoes: Freynii in Nautica by Ingenue
Jewelry: Vintage 50's Pearl & Diamond necklace and earrings by Dark Mouse
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Doe Shimmer in Teal by PixelDolls
* EyePop in Blueberry by cheLLe
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Pose by Everglow
Photo taken in the Mt. Hood winter cabin by Funky Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment