Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days - Day 3

Do you ever just stumble upon something in your inventory and then wonder why you haven't worn it before? That's what happened to me with this dress! I have no idea WHEN I bought it, but now that I've found it, I'm never letting it go!

Style - 30 Days - Day 3


From Kyoot, this Low Back Ruffle Mini Dress is just...well, cute! Simple, adorable, and although you can't see it in the pic, the back dips down just low enough. I have a feeling I'll be making a return trip to Kyoot to pick up this dress in other colors, because truly, I just love it.

Put it with these great Knit Socks from Mary's Little Lamb and the new Arcadas from Shiny Things, and I think this is just a great little autumn look.

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 05 by LAQ
Hair: Lanie in Latte by Truth
Dress: Low Back Ruffle Mini Dress in Taupe by Kyoot
Shoes: Arcadas in brown by Shiny Things
Socks: Knit Socks in Brown by Mary's Little Lamb
Makeup: Doll Face eyes by PixelDolls
Earrings: Pearls n Birds by Undefinied Lillies
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment