Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days - Day 8

I found myself today in the hole where a meteor hit! At least I had on my new boots to keep my feet safe!

Style - 30 Days - Day 8


The new GTFO Boots by Gos are just scrumptious. High quality, of course, but would you expect anything less from Gos? If you love boots, you NEED these for your feet!

I have to go search for meteors more, so have fun shopping!!

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 06 by LAQ
Hair: Diana in Honey by Truth
Sweater: Oversized Cardigan in Brown by Fishy Strawberry
Shirt: Erin in Beige by Kya Eliot [No longer available]
Boots: GTFO Boots in Stone by Gos
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Jewelry: Elo necklace & earrings by Miel
Pose by Exposeur
Photo taken at Beyond Borders


No comments:

Post a Comment