Friday, February 24, 2012

Music Of The Night

I am SUCH a fan of mesh clothing, as I'm sure is pretty obvious by now. I was very excited to hear about the Avenue's Mix + Mesh fashion fair! Bunches of mesh in one place? Sign me up! Although this is different than my normal style, I loved the Marta gown by Jador Fashion. So elegant!

Style - Music of the night

Style - Music of the night, Close Up


I haven't seen a lot of mesh corsets yet, which is a shame because you can see from the photo that you REALLY get a corseted look with mesh! I feel like I should lie on a fainting couch somewhere with my bosom heaving. This outfit also has a very precious little eye mask, and although it's not shown here, it has a little hat! Pretty pretty!

I will say that this gown is truly more suited for photos because the skirt really moves with the legs. While that gives you great effects for photos in some poses, it doesn't quite work with walking or dancing.

Mix + Mesh starts tomorrow, February 25th at 1pm SLT, and lasts until March 11th. You will, obviously, need to be on a mesh enabled viewer to go if you want to get the full effect!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Slate by Aura
Lips: Glamover Teeth in Crimson by Adam n Eve
Hair: Leesa 2 in Auburn by Truth
Outfit: Marta by Jador Fashion [Mix + Mesh]
Poses by Olive Juice
Photo taken at XIV


No comments:

Post a Comment