Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Namaste

I always get excited for the events put on by Chic Management! They're always well put together with some fantastic designers. The upcoming Back To Black event is no different! Back To Black is an awareness event [not a charity event!] focusing on mental health and other disorders that impact our lives. When I saw the Leisure Outfit by Izzie's, I knew I HAD to put it on. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder over 10 years ago, and relaxation is definitely something that I work for every day!

Style - Namaste


I am seriously in love with the pants of this outfit! I want 20 pairs! And the lovely tank with the peace symbol flows just right. It's also mod, so if you need to make it bigger or smaller, it's no problem.

Also for the event is the Yoga Studio by Elefantu. This thing is AWESOME!

Style - Namaste, Yoga Studio


The picture honestly doesn't do it justice. When I got into it, I felt like I was in a real yoga studio! There are 8 mats with poses, so you and your friends can have a lovely in world yoga session to relax yourselves. It IS a little primmy, at just over 400 prims, but well worth every prim, in my opinion.

Back To Black opens to the public on February 11th. Don't miss it!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Grace by Aura
Hair: Away in Brown 04 [tinted darker by me] by Elikatira
Outfit: Leisure Outfit in White/Grey by Izzie's [Back To Black]
Feet: Rigged Mesh Barefeet by SLink
Build: Yoga Studio by Elefantu [Back To Black]

No comments:

Post a Comment