Friday, March 2, 2012

Cheerfully Spring!

So many great deals and sales and events going on! Let me see how much I can smash into one post!

The March Mesh Madness event is going on, and if you're able to get in [it's pretty packed!], you can get this fab Thistle dress from Jane and cute Ginger hair from Wasabi Pills!

Style - Cheerfully Spring!


Jane is now doing standard sizes, which is a huge WIN for me ever since I modded my shape to fit into the size I wanted. And this dress is so fluffy and adorable, I don't want to take it off! And I am such a fan of Wasabi Pills now that they do mesh hair. This hair is kind of 70s/80s retro with the hairband and it has a low pony tail in the back.

Stumblebum just started its new round yesterday! The theme this time is "Cheer" and the Briar skin from Aura is out in two tones with a couple of makeups. I'm wearing the Aqua makeup to match my dress.

Style - Cheerfully Spring, closeup


Briar is my everyday skin lately, so new makeups are always nice! The skins this time only come in the Honey and Espresso tones. I'm wearing Honey, and I have to say, I'm really getting attached to it although my normal tone is Milk.

Also for Stumblebum, Frooti has a Happy Days Mini Pack of 3 poses, which I'm using for my post today!

And for SCD's Disco Deals, Dark Mouse has out this delicate Les Etoiles Brillent necklace & earrings set. I am ALWAYS looking for more delicate jewelry, so this fits the bill nicely! I'm wearing the Copper metal here, and it also comes in gold and silver.

So many sales still going on, so I need to run!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Aqua by Aura [Stumblebum]
Hair: Ginger in Gingerbread by Wasabi Pills [MMM12]
Dress: Thistle in Blue by Jane [MMM12]
Jewelry: Les Etoiles Brillent by Dark Mouse [Disco Deals]
Feet: Mesh Barefeet by SLink
Poses by Frooti [Stumblebum]


No comments:

Post a Comment