Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cooking in my underwear!

Do you think Aldwyn will get mad that I'm serving us microwave dinners as long as I warm them up wearing this??

Style - Cooking in my underwear


I decided to kick it old school today and head over to Solange to look for some underwear. Hey, I'll admit it! I was NOT a big lingerie wearer/shopper before this challenge! Solange has been in SL forever, so I knew I'd find something great, even if it wasn't the newest thing. I found this set, Amore, on sale! It's a couple of years old, I think, but quality items never ever go out of style. I really like it! The bra is small enough in front to show some underboob, but the back is more like a tank top. Cute and VERY inexpensive! I think it was $87L, and there were a lot of Solange lingerie on sale for great prices. See? Stocking up on sexy undies doesn't have to break the bank!

I think the microwave dinged!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Slate by Aura
Lipstick: Briar - Viden by Aura
Hair: Andrea in Auburn w/Roots by Truth
Lingerie: Amore in Melon by Solange
Pose by Long Awkward Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment